Angeliki Sioli & Yoonchun Jung (eds). Reading Architecture: Literary Imagination and Architectural Experience. Routledge, 2018
AbstractA review of Angeliki Sioli's and Yoonchun Jung's (eds) Reading Architecture: Literary Imagination and Architectural Experience, published in 2018 by Routledge.
Authors who publish in this journal retain copyright and are required to grant a licence to the journal to allow distribution and reuse, as described in the following agreement.
Author’s grant of rights (Licence to publish):
The author grants to the Montreal Architectural Review the following:
1. An irrevocable non-exclusive right to reproduce, republish, transmit, distribute, and otherwise use the Work in electronic and print editions of the Journal and in derivative works throughout the world, in all languages, and in all media now known or later developed.
2. An irrevocable non-exclusive right to create and store electronic archival copies of the Work, including the right to deposit the Work in open access digital repositories.
3. An irrevocable non-exclusive right to license others to reproduce, republish, transmit, and distribute the Work in both print and electronic form under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial [BY-NC] Licence
Author’s retained rights:
The Journal provides Open Access to scholarly work and applies the Creative Commons licence to ensure access and free use. This agreement means that copyright in the Work remains with the Author and the Author retains the right to reuse the article. Provided proper attribution is given and the use is non-commercial, authors are encouraged to use the article in the following ways:
- to deposit the published version in institutional repositories or on a personal website
- to republish in a thesis or book
- to present the article at a meeting or conference
- to use all or part of the article for lecture or classroom purposes.